Lasik Eye surgery

A blog about my Lasik eye surgery

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Day After The Operation

Ok this will be a short post as I'm supposed to be resting my eyes a little and not doing too much screenwork.
Oh My God! I cannot believe it, here I am no glasses, no contact lenses - and I can see! My vision currently is easily as good as (or better) than with my glasses.
The procedure yesterday was quick and relatively painless. A little uncomfortable at times but mostly I just slept yesterday afternoon and by the time I woke up everything felt much better.
Anyway everything is fantastic right now -- I will write up the full details of the operation in a day or so when I can sit in front of the computer for a longer time.

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Jelloette said...

:D :D :D!

Congrats chickie!!

You are a very brave liddle gurl!! I am so proud of you again! You have achieved another goal, and it puts me to shame!!!

Take care of those beautiful eyes, and relax HEAPS this weekend! You definatly deserve it!!!

*hugeeeeeeeeee hugzzzz*

xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home