Lasik Eye surgery

A blog about my Lasik eye surgery

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Op & 4 days

Left eye still a little blurry today, and right eye is starting to get a bit blurry too - I guess because my left eye was done first it's healing a bit quicker than the right eye. Would expect both to be more or less clear by tomorrow though, will ring clinic to check this is normal if not. Vision still very good though despite the blurry bits. When I drove in this morning it was still dark and I didn't find the oncoming headlights too troublesome despite the halo effect around the lights. Also as it was getting light it was the sort of conditions which can prove troublesome for driving post-Lasik as the eye does not adapt to changing light conditions so quickly but I didn't notice any problems and felt I could see as well as in daylight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home