Lasik Eye surgery

A blog about my Lasik eye surgery

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Signed Off

Went for a checkup on Friday. Apart from a bit of blurriness I've been experiencing in my left eye (same thing as last time so healing rather than a refraction problem) everything is fine. My vision has stayed stable so no problems seeing .... and no need for further check ups.
So that's it then, after two attempts things are all done, stable and well. No more contact lenses or glasses and no need to go back until I think I need to.
This then is the last post in this blog. Good luck to anyone out there thinking of going through with Lasik themselves, feel free to contact me if you want more info. although I think the blog is pretty comprehensive.
This is evadne goodeyes signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home